Trying to think of a new and exciting Fundraising idea!
What about a Cinema Under The Stars event during the warmer months or perhaps a Drive-In Movie Night for when the cold weather arrives. We make it an easy event for any fundraising committee. Ideal for:
- Council ‘Movies In The Park' events
- Aquatic centers
- Rotary clubs
- Football clubs
- Cricket clubs
- Soccer clubs
- Church groups
- Any type of sporting or social group
There are a range of strategies you can put into place to optimize your event to its fullest fundraising capacity. This is based around the type of organisation, the number of people willing to help out and the financial target you set for the event.
Some suggestions include:
- Sponsorship – we can show a power point presentation prior to your movie to advertise sponsors that have contributed money to help fund your movie night. This is a great way for you to help cover your expenses and a wonderful opportunity for businesses to promote their products to the local community.
- Ticketing the event – specifying an achievable and realistic ticket price according to your audience is the best way to achieve a fundraising target. Offering family prices and encouraging the pre-sale of tickets prior to the event may help increase your attendance.
Please Note - If you intend to ticket an event, please discuss this with our event manager as there are specific guidelines from the movie distributors that we must all abide by.
- Selling food and refreshments – popcorn and soft drinks are popular "movie foods".
- Selling Glow Sticks – the kids love this one.
- Conducting competitions before and during the event - fashion parades or come dressed as your favourite Hollywood character to keep with the theme of the event.